April 3, 2011

Sun

We see sun, it has been over 30 days, it only comes out for a few moments and I'm loving every second of it... This year is going to be such a great summer. I can feel it...Getting the itch to start painting furniture again, hoping I can still swing a tennis racket, and I really want to grow the biggest vegetable garden this year. 


As for our future with our second adoption, it is still uncertain.  Our agency has received court dates and many referrals for families, we have moved up on the list as they say,  but as we wait with many other families, your heart breaks more for the children in Ethiopia as they wait for there forever families.... So we wait and pray.  And enjoy the child before us as she becomes this little girl....

2 comments:

Amy Cappelli said...

I stumbled upon your blog while browsing on Blogger. Just wanted to comment on how lovely your blog is. Your daughter is beautiful. I wish you much luck and peace on this second adoption journey.

P.S. Love your music playlist!

Kirsten Harr said...

I also ran across your blog while searching Blogger. This picture is so adorable!