November 25, 2011

Thankful

thankful for so many things in my life....Honestly could not ask for more....I asked Finley what she was thankful for, she said taking walks, hugs, and her baby sister in Opia......Thought that was pretty special, since she has not met her yet but is already thankful for her.... May that always be in the years to come...I may have to remind her...

On the adoption front there where many referrals last week, which got me all excited.  I know a couple families who received them and they are just a few weeks a head of us the list..Which means nothing really, it could happen in the next few months or next week... I am day dreaming a lot more, of how my life will be with 2 children, I'm embracing the alone time with Finley knowing her days are numbered as the only apple of my eye.  I look forward to it and the next adventure of our life, but for now I have a full plate and am so thankful.....

No comments: