December 27, 2010

Finely shouting to everyone Happy Halloween, even though it is Christmas.  The magic in her eyes when she see's all her cousins, the running around with Christmas cookies saying "so so yummy, mama", this year was special.  So fun to decorate the tree and add some decorations, I finally have someone who appreciates it.  We are looking forward to celebrating on Jan 7 Melkam Genna with some local Ethiopian adoptive families.  We can't believe it will be 2011, but many exciting things are headed our way in the next year, we are looking forward to it.  We hope everyone enjoyed being with loved ones, it means more and more to me every year. Im blessed beyond words...

2 comments:

Eryn said...

can't wait to hear how you will celebrate Melkam Genna! I've been wondering how to celebrate...I guess it's time to research!

Viv and Mawerdi said...

I can't wait to see what 2011 brings your family ( : What a special family you are! Happy Holidays!