June 15, 2009

Welcome home Barnes Family



We are so excited here in Portland. My sister and her family are moving here. They have lived over sea's in Hong Kong for 19 years and have made a decision to move back closer to family. We could not be more excited to have them so close.......This will now mean I have 2 sisters here and we just have to convince my sister in Florida to head on back too. To have them around while we become first time parents is going to be so great...See you in less then a week Barnes family...


Can you even handle the pic of the kids.....I think someone said CHEEEEEEZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

Danni and Tommy said...

It's so wonderful to have sisters close by. I'm thrilled for you (and her!). Yes, very cute pic of the kids. Love the smile.

Cara Barnes said...

erbear, we're almost there! can't wait to see you.