There's still hope, miracles happen, it might, some families made it through court closures with late May referrals, are the words I'm hearing lately.
So with all that in mind, I am accepting that fact that we most likely will not make court closures. With no referral in hand it makes it very difficult to pass court(wish it was not the case).
So we will be packing up, selling everything and we will be heading to Ethiopia.......I wish, but unfortunately we have jobs, and a big Benny dog to take care of. I'm not completely giving up HOPE. But I have to prepare my heart and mind for this. This is not what we want and we have been sooooo frustrated lately, but I have got to believe this is our path for some strange reason. Now if we get a referral in the next couple months, which I'm HOPING again that will happen, we have been number one (on the so called list) for 5 weeks now for a baby girl, then we will have to wait it out and trust that she will be very loved and cared for while we wait to go pick her up. I will be heavily medicated, but I have wonderful family and friends to lean on.
I have to trust that WE will be parents one day. Just not when we thought. We believe our daughter is in Ethiopia, and we can't wait to look into your her eyes and one day tell her the story of our love for her even before we met her. So with all this, we are preparing for the worst, but are HOPING for the best. I will keep you all posted. Thank you to everyone who has been keeping us in your prayers, I feel them all...