December 5, 2008

Diva adoption mama's


Here is the new collection of decals...They turned out so cute........Our gift this year to eachother is to donate as much as we can to WATER FOR CHRISTMAS....So profits from these decals will be donated to WFC.... We are so excited to be apart of this....No baby news, still hoping we receive a surprise around Christmas..That would be the best!!! Here 's a peek at the decals, you can check them out here!!! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6249198 Hope everyone has a great weekend......

7 comments:

J'Laine said...

I love your blog...beautiful!
I hope you hear some news soon!
cheers,
jill

Becky said...

I love those decals I'll go check them out!

Autumn and Dan's family said...

Erin,
Thanks for the beautiful decal! I love it. I'm sorry we missed you today. It would be great to meet you. I hope the rest of your wait goes quickly.
Autumn

Paula said...

So nice of you to stop by my blog... I'm now stopping by yours! I hope your wait is over soon. Love your decals... I'm checking out your Etsy site too!

Amber said...

Very cool decals!

Eryn said...

Hi Erin, it was so sweet of you to give some of us local ladies those awesome decals! I can't wait to stick it on my car...Hopefully, next time you can join us! It would be great to meet you in person. Praying for a quick referral for you! Eryn

Erica said...

And CUTE they are! How do you attach them and do they stick to anything? Love them.