October 24, 2008


5 months waiting for our little lady. No referrals this week, really hoping we get some action next week. I thought we would have a referral by Christmas but now I'm hoping by the end of January. It's been a long 2 1/2 year process for us.... I know it will be perfect timing, but goodness it's hard to wait. And for all the families waiting for siblings my thoughts are with you, they have waited the longest. Off to the coast with my hubby. Have a great weekend................

5 comments:

tasag said...

Time is going by rather slowly, but so too for the others, you are not alone.
Enjoy the sun and the ocean winds.

Sam's mom said...

It WILL be by Christmas, I know it guys. In fact, I'm feeling it will be just after Thanksgiving. You'll have the best Christmas ever w/ a picture of your gorgeous girl. Hugs to you. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Becky said...

I bet you get your referral by Christmas. Surely there will be some referral action next week!

Annie said...

Oh, I really hope it's by Christmas :) If you're at 5 months now that would make it 7 months then...most referrals (for one child) are coming 5-7 months. So, I am going to hope and pray you are celebrating Christmas with your baby's photo plastered around the house :)

Renee said...

Yay for 5 months!!